Black-Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New PK rules 19-09-2008

3 posters

Go down

New PK rules 19-09-2008 Empty New PK rules 19-09-2008

Post  wanker Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:47 pm

1. PK Mode:

There are four kinds of state: Pk, Team, Peace and Capture Mode. Click the corresponding button; you can switch between four modes.

PK: Slay monsters, team mates, guild members and other fellow players indiscriminately.
Team: Slay monsters and other players, but not your team mates or guild members.
Peace: You can only slay monsters. You can't kill other players at all.
Capture: You slay monsters as normal, but you can also attack known criminals (murderer players with red or black names).

2. PK Points: Once you kill a player, your PK points will be increased by 10 points. The more players you kill, the more PK Points you will accrue.

However, PK points slowly disappear as you play the game. One PK point will be decreased for every 6 minutes in game. The color of a player`s name varies with the PK points. When you kill blue name, red name and black name players, your pk points will not be increased. When player's name becomes red or black, the system will warn you.

The Relation Between PK Points And Colors:

White Name: PK points under 30.
Red Name: PK points 30-100.
Black Name: PK points 100+.
Blue Name: Once you attack white/red name players, your name will turn blue.

3. Punishment:

If the red-name and black-name players are killed by other players, some of their equipment (including locked equipment) may be detained by the system. After that, they need to pay Conquer Points to redeem the equipment, and the paid amount will be awarded to the player who killed them. If the detained equipment is not redeemed within 7 days, the equipment will be given to that player as reward.
NPC: Confiscator (Market 206,225 or PK Jail 28,68)

The equipped garment and Talisman will not be detained by the system. If red-name and black-name players are killed by the Guards, no equipment will be detained.
Moreover, no equipment in the inventory will be affected.

PK Point Player Detained Equipment
30 - 99 Red-name 1 equipment has a 30% chance to be detained.
100 - 299 Black-name 1 equipment will be detained.
300 + Black-name 2 equipment will be detained.

The black-name players will be put into PK Jail if killed, while the red-name players will not.There are 2 options for the black-name players to get out of jail:
a. Pay 500,000 silver to the Warden in the jail (the player who has killed a black-name player can find Warden Zhang in Twin City to get the reward).
b. Wait till the color of the name turns red and get out of the PK Jail for free.

Detain

If your equipment is detained by the system or you've helped detain a black-name player's equipment, you can open the inventory or find Confiscator to check the detailed information of these equipment.

Redeem

After your equipment is detained, find the Confiscator and pay some Conquer Points as ransom to redeem these equipment. The amount of Conquer Points you need to pay is determined by the level, quality, bonus level and socket of the equipment:

Super Type Cost
All Equipment 20 CPs
Bonus Level +1 All Equipment 0 CPs
+2 All Equipment 0 CPs
+3 All Equipment 0 CPs
+4 All Equipment 5 CPs
+5 All Equipment 10 CPs
+6 All Equipment 30 CPs
+7 All Equipment 100 CPs
+8 All Equipment 300 CPs
+9 All Equipment 900 CPs
+10 All Equipment 900 CPs
+11 All Equipment 900 CPs
+12 All Equipment 900 CPs
Scoket 1 Weapon 10 CPs
2 50 CPs
1 Non-weapon Equipment 100 CPs
2 350 CPs

If you can't redeem the equipment within 7 days, it will be awarded to the player who killed you.

Players who have helped detain the black-name player's equipment can find the Confiscator to get the paid fee or equipment as reward after 7 days.
wanker
wanker
Admin

https://black-knights.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New PK rules 19-09-2008 Empty Re: New PK rules 19-09-2008

Post  B1ack_LiLy Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:50 am

WOW u outlined that pretty well. king Better than i would have. bounce Now to just figure out the new + system. So far i havent seen any change.
B1ack_LiLy
B1ack_LiLy

Back to top Go down

New PK rules 19-09-2008 Empty New pk rules and the new + system.

Post  wanker Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:45 am

Lol sry i was lazy here, so the new pk rules is a direct copy from off site www.co.91.com, and regarding the new sytem to add + to gear and weapons, it seems like ( but only seems like ) for doing that now 1 main and 2 minor items is needed, with the new it should be 1 major and 1 minor Smile, i hope i didn't misunderstood that
wanker
wanker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  B1ack_LiLy Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Yes that is what i understood that it was actully on a points system instead of having to use all the + items. But when i tried it nothing had changed. So either they failed to do this or the patch didnt work right. Who knows its TQ. bounce
B1ack_LiLy
B1ack_LiLy

Back to top Go down

Post  thestorm92 Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:15 am

hmmm ppl the poatch is released neaxt week
and wanker wat d hell is this doin on a guild rule place it should be on the quest stuff or off topic hehe u old fart assface lol!
thestorm92
thestorm92
Admin

Back to top Go down

New PK rules 19-09-2008 Empty Ups wrong place.

Post  wanker Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:35 am

Right storm i must have been sleepy doing it Smile
And the new + system, i used a lot of time on it yesterday, this will become more simple but if what i can read out of it it is a new money machine to TQ.
Making a item now +2 from +1 takes 1 major item +1 and 2 minor items +1, lets use +1 stones price will be = major item +1 already owned then 2 +1 stones 2 X approx 10 cp = approx. 20 cp.
New rules it takes 1 major and 1 minor item to make a item go from +1 to +2
major item +1 already owned then 1 +2 stone 1 X approx 30 cp = approx 30 cp.
an increase around 50 %.
Lets do the same from +3 to +4 with shoppingmall prices.
Now that will require 2 X +3 stones = 2 X 108 = 216 cp
Soon that will require 1 X +4 stone = 1 X 324 = 324 cp
an increase of 33.33 pct
No matter how i read those new + requirements i can't get any other outcome than this one Sad
wanker
wanker
Admin

Back to top Go down

New PK rules 19-09-2008 Empty RIP OFF

Post  thestorm92 Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:44 am

so technicaky its a rip off
and man u have way to much time to calcluate a pct of somthing lol
thestorm92
thestorm92
Admin