Black-Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strongly modified plans for GW.

Go down

Strongly modified plans for GW. Empty Strongly modified plans for GW.

Post  wanker Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:56 am

As some might heard in guild channel yesterday these plans is totally changed now. As from yesterday this guild is withdrawn totally from GW. It seems like GW ain't just fun during GW it goes beyond that, meaning that yesterday all guildies from this guild was killed instantly duing dis city quest and everywhere else in this game, this has never happend before for us here.
Just after dis quest i talked to Alien to see if it was possible to stop those killings on guildies, it was if i pulled this guild from GW, we would be removed from theirs enemy list and also with perfect enemy and restless souls. So as a conclusion to this, this guild is pulled immediately from GW.
I also talked to FiNN and Alien about a solution for those who wants to go to GW, and a solution was presented to me. For those who wants to take part in GW solution is leave this guild and join Extreme|| - Invunerable - capture the fag - perfect enemy, for those who stays there in those guilds after GW, i wish to say thanks for the time you were part of this guild and for those who want's to come back here you will be welcome back here.
I will take part in GW i really think it is great fun duing that, so during GW i will pass the guild leader job to Lilmissy or a player who won't take part in GW, and join wanker in either Extreme|| or Invunerable for GW, and will come back here as gl as soon as GW is over.
I hope this don't disappoint to many, but the exp loss from guildies here i can't and won't stand behind.
wanker
wanker
Admin

https://black-knights.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down