Black-Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status from dagoodside about guild DeathDealers.

2 posters

Go down

Status from dagoodside about guild DeathDealers. Empty Status from dagoodside about guild DeathDealers.

Post  wanker Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:07 pm

This is copyed from Extreme|| and Invunerable's side posted there by FiNN with FiNN's permission to do it.

Last week has been a tough week for us all because alot of things happened. Like Blacksnow back-stabbed us together with EvilMaximum so they can pull more people away to their "side".

===============
Part 1 of the story
===============

Well it happened like this. Initially Snoops didnt know RaWaN was with us so she started attacking him cuz he is not in a guild during Guild War. Then, EvilMaximum was pking RaWaN because he pked Snoops(his rl wife).
I took effort to solve the problem and they were cool until old owner of RaWan(Admed) got told by his bro EvilMaximum was killing him over and over, so RaWan pked EvilMaximum and SmokeY. Which caused more misunderstandings.
Evilmax left because someone on FiNN let RaWaN back into guild, so i talked to him, brought him back, and told RaWaN to settle the misunderstanding before i will let him into guild again. Because therotically its his fault to start it all over when it is solved.

Highlights: EvilMaximum was leaving guild cuz of RaWan, and i learnt that RaWan tried to apologise to him but he didnt reply.

===============
Part 2 of the story
===============

Last guild war, ))Xhaviour(( was running around GA killing everyone, and what i heard from EvilMax was he got mad and started killing xhaviour, then apparently our waters was reviving Xhaviour cuz he's "known" to be with us at that point of time. (Taking note i was afk all the while)

Then when i got back and trying to find out why, all Xhaviour said to me was "Fuk you and your guild, go protect them". I was like "Wtf, at least tell me whats going on?" Then he's repeated the same thing over and over. I didnt care less about what he said cuz im known to be someone that don't entertain nonsense. So he attacked our guildies, and i killed him ^^.

Just as i was doing that EvilMax left guild again(apparently because of Xhaviour), then i took him back again after a while of talking. Then EvilMax started shit again by accusing DarkZandri of being a hacker, and he left guild again(Wtf?). So i told myself, fuk it let him leave, he didnt respect the guild staying and leaving like he wish, this is not a hotel.

Highlights: Xhaviour left because of EvilMaximum

==============
Last but not least
==============

So what happened after was EvilMax created ~DeathDealers~. Then came into ga and was killing our guildies. Abandoning the fact that i was actually protecting him against ))Xhaviour((, i did not kick him when Xhaviour was asking me to, which really makes no sense to me whatever reasons he have got to be leaving and going against us.

Whats even more amazing/confusing after that was that Evilmaximum took Xhaviour and RaWaN into his guild. o.o

It all seems like a plot to me and the only innocent party should be RaWaN himself, i talked to him earlier and he said he's gonna ask the original user about it before he come back to us.

So, this is basically what happened, if you wonder why the 3 guys left us. Thanks for reading. =)
wanker
wanker
Admin

https://black-knights.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Status from dagoodside about guild DeathDealers. Empty Re: Status from dagoodside about guild DeathDealers.

Post  B1ack_LiLy Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:57 pm

I will say that Evilmax is a major back stabber racist pig anyways and im not suprised he backstabbed FiNN. Hes done this same thing to Anger Management also. Let me post a convo from him. This happen when he was GL of DeathDealers. Btw DD is not a new guild hes had it for a while. But he was stupid and left the guild gate open. So Meatball and Arya went in and kick some ass. Keep in mind we were friends til this point. [Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : sup puss[0:52]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : u think that hammer is goona hurt sumone u f uckin pusss[0:52]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : Woooot kaylee the other stupid bitch is here[0:53]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : dumb fuc ks[0:54]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to Kaylee: i think he want the server to just kos his ass what u think?[0:56]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : yup plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[0:56]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to EvilMaximum: stfu loser we wasnt talking to u[0:57]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : a bitch and a noob[0:57]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : rofl go cry to tokes maybe he can help u wait hes selling[0:57]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to EvilMaximum: <----scared of tokes hahaha[0:58]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : ight tell nick to call me u stupid ****s[0:58]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : rofl[0:58]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : oooooo im scared ofa fag[0:59]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : wait u 2 and him still cant do it[0:59]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to Kaylee: he cant he killed all his friends[0:59]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : i killed all ur friends[1:0]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to Kaylee: w8 they not his friends they was his nigers cause he use all of us -.-[1:0]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to EvilMaximum: <----haterz[1:1]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : rofl keylees huby is a nigger[1:1]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to EvilMaximum: ur a dumbass[1:1]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to EvilMaximum: u are a user[1:1]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to EvilMaximum: and u sux[1:1]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : wait are u a nigger toooooooooooo[1:1]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : kk rules[1:2]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to EvilMaximum: u didnt get shit from me is why ur mad[1:2]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : kkk rules[1:2]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to EvilMaximum: mad at me and who ever else[1:2]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to EvilMaximum: ur predjudice[1:2]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : nigggggggers suck my dick[1:2]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to Kaylee: yeah i remember that[1:2]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : remember when i bought anada 2 secs later no crying bitch[1:3]

[Talk]~MeatBall~ speaks to Kaylee: oooo he's so skilled buying lmao[1:3]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : woooooooot aaazzzzzzzzzzzzzsucks is red so the need ur lame ass[1:4]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : wait ur red so it doesnt matter[1:5]

[Talk]EvilMaximum speaks to All : moonbitch is next[1:5]

So as u can see hes just not worth the time to worry over. Its just like the same old shit over again.
B1ack_LiLy
B1ack_LiLy

Back to top Go down

Status from dagoodside about guild DeathDealers. Empty DeathDealers.

Post  wanker Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:39 am

Aparently that guild is closed now i heard somthing with evil and behavoíor coulden't agree, so the info i got is it closed 1 or 2 days ago.
wanker
wanker
Admin

https://black-knights.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Status from dagoodside about guild DeathDealers. Empty Re: Status from dagoodside about guild DeathDealers.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down