Black-Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to make a new charactor rb fast ARCHERS ONLY

2 posters

Go down

Want to make a new charactor rb fast ARCHERS ONLY Empty Want to make a new charactor rb fast ARCHERS ONLY

Post  mulligan868 Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi all since i have kinda sorta left the game here is a tip for any archer to make another lvl 100 in no time at all.

KK your archer will need to be able to kill birds in bi fairly easy.

1). Make a noob of your choice i suggest a water toist (why because they can rb at lvl 110 and u get to keep the stigma magic)

2). Stock up on exp potions not balls potions work better for this

3).Mine execunite ores to lvl him to lvl 15 (or simply buy for 80-100k)

4).Do your noobs quests this will get u to lvl 35ish (there and there abouts anyway)

5). Now go to bi use an exp potion on him and kill kill kill

OTHER TIPS
Try going to bi very early morning or late evening you do not want to many archers there or u will waste the exp potion

If u cannot buy an exp potion kill ganoderma with lucky time ( he appers at exactly 15 minutes past every hour wanker can provide exact co-ordinates for him)<-----lol should have checking this

When u have taken your noob as far as u can in bi go to Alienserpents and do the same here.
A good charactor to make with this is

Watertoist because of the low lvl 1st rb (lvl 110)

Archer u will have stigma and scatter best combo ever

Archer again for second rb now u will be a mean pking machine for the gw with stigma, normal atk and freezing arrow skill that u get from arch arch. (great for pking, noobs cant move while u hit them)

Hope i did not leave any good points out ppl, if i do im sure ill be told about it.
STORM IS A BITCHASS LOL
Laughing
mulligan868
mulligan868

Back to top Go down

Want to make a new charactor rb fast ARCHERS ONLY Empty SHITHEAD

Post  thestorm92 Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:36 pm

muli ur a shit head an booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not a nice quest hehe P<S U R A SHIT HEAD AND p.s joking
thestorm92
thestorm92
Admin

Back to top Go down