Black-Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current status here.

3 posters

Go down

Current status here. Empty Current status here.

Post  wanker Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:26 am

This guild is a guild that has quantity and some quality ( battle power ), but still we are way behind those real gw guilds here and will possible always be, so it is essential to maintain a neutral status here. There i hope all is working to maintain that status. Our allied guild AzzArum is dropping really fast in member number and gl ~MeatBall~ has passed gl to a char i don't know.
wanker
wanker
Admin

https://black-knights.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Current status here. Empty Re: Current status here.

Post  B1ack_LiLy Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:51 am

Sorry wanker me and meatball have no time for CO right now. A lot of rl BS is going on here. Meatball past GL to one of his noobs for now and yes the members r dropping cause we really dont have the time right now to keep up with all the CO drama. But u can still catch most of our old members in the Dragon Spirit guild. Who knows maybe ill get a private server going soon and we can all go play without all the drama bullshit. Anyways hope ur having fun. As always Happy Hunting Razz
B1ack_LiLy
B1ack_LiLy

Back to top Go down

Current status here. Empty Latest news.

Post  wanker Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:25 pm

Hi all as some might have notized, now there is several players on this server full 2 soc +12 and damage-7.
As a result of this gw is cancelled totally now, this means i will join as usual in guild Invunerable but will sit on lawn in tc for 30 hours during gw and wount enter guild area during gw, how long this continue i don't know but at least 14 days, and possibly a lot longer Sad
Entering guildarea is a waist of time and gold just now, all i will go in is the flame lit event, and here i might get 3 flame stones nothing more, nr. 4 is inside castle so i wount even try to get that one.
B1ack_LiLy told me to kos flykindaguy, i ain't aware what happend here but it can't be good, so that char is hereby kos for me.
Sorry i coulden't write more happy informations, but this is aparently how it is here in server now.
wanker
wanker
Admin

https://black-knights.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Current status here. Empty JAN THE MAN

Post  mulligan868 Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:45 am

GET YOUR ASS BACK ONLINE
AND WHISPER ME
mulligan868
mulligan868

Back to top Go down

Current status here. Empty Re: Current status here.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down